- (with sinai robins) computing the continuous discretely: integer-point enumeration in polyhedra, springer 2007 & 2015
- (with ross geoghegan) the art of proof: basic training for deeper mathematics, springer 2010
- (with gerald marchesi, dennis pixton, and lucas sabalka) a first course in complex analysis, open textbook (print version published by orthogonal publishing), 2002-2016
- (with raman sanyal) combinatorial reciprocity theorems, ams (to appear)
- ams session ehrhart theory & its applications @ hunter college (may 7)
- convex, discrete & integral geometry @ banach center (june 4-9)
- monday lecture @ berlin (june 12)
all materials on my websites are licensed under a creative commons attribution-noncommercial 3.0 unported license, unless otherwise noted.