- (with sinai robins) computing the continuous discretely: integer-point enumeration in polyhedra, springer 2007 (also available in german & japanese)
- (with ross geoghegan) the art of proof: basic training for deeper mathematics, springer 2010
- new book project (with raman sanyal) combinatorial reciprocity theorems
- (with mela hardin) a bivariate chromatic polynomial for signed graphs.
- (with abdelmejid bayad) relations for bernoulli-barnes numbers and barnes zeta functions.
- (with jessica delgado, joseph gubeladze, and mateusz michalek) very ample and koszul segmental fibers.
- (with florian kohl) rademacher-carlitz polynomials.
- (with erika meza, bryan nevarez, alana shine, and michael young) the chromatic polynomials of signed petersen graphs.
future courses (spring'14)
- polyhedra, lattices, algebra, and moments conference @ ims singapore (january 7-16)
- ams session geometric & algebraic combinatorics @ tennessee (march 21-23)
- ams session polyhedral number theory @ sf state (october 25-26)
- nsf (grants dge-0841164 & dms-1162638)