- (with eric babson)
counting group valued graph colorings.
- (with mela hardin)
a bivariate chromatic polynomial for signed graphs.
- (with ben braun, matthias köppe, carla savage, and zafeirakis zafeirakopoulos)
s-lecture hall partitions, self-reciprocal polynomials, and gorenstein cones.
- (with jessica de silva, gabriel dorfsman-hopkins, joseph pruitt, and amanda ruiz)
the combinatorics of interval-vector polytopes.
- (with felix breuer, logan godkin, and jeremy martin)
enumerating colorings, tensions and flows in cell complexes.
- (with abdelmejid bayad)
relations for bernoulli-barnes numbers and barnes zeta functions.
- (with alyssa cuyjet, gordon rojas kirby, molly stubblefield, and michael young)
nowhere-zero k-flows on graphs.
[complete list of published papers]
- math 310 (elementary number theory)
- nsf (grants dge-0841164 & dms-1162638)